Privacy Tools, Pages, & Articles
This is a list of links on Privacy & Encryption matters that I find interesting for one reason or another.
- Right now the best place to find good Privacy Tools is https://prism-break.org/
- A list of Open Source alternatives to Proprietary Tools: https://prism-break.org/
- A site dedicated to "Using the Internet Safely: https://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs18-cyb.htm
- A good description of the Gnu Privacy Guard (GPG, GnuPG, PGP, OpenPGP) & Tor: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/22/guardian_snowden_advice
- A discussion on dragnet surveillance of phone & internet records: http://nplusonemag.com/leave-your-cellphone-at-home